Air Lift for Cable Laying
- Tested and proven to greater than 3:1 over maximum working pressure.
- Supports cable fully and gently, with reduced risk of kinking.
- No stress point loads.
- 50% reserve buoyancy factor at maximum working depth.
- Low capital cost.
- Surface control of the sinking process.
- Can be towed at up to 5 knots.
- Lift capacities from 15-130 kg/m.
- Compact and therefore cost-effective to ship, store and deploy.
- No need for excessive cable tension.
- Eliminates loss of individual floats.
- Systems can be supplied with Seaflex technicians, or we can train your people to use it efficiently themselves.
- Delivered ready for immediate use with universally compliant documentation:
SeaSerpent™ specific log book containing certification, service records and operating manual.