Inflatable Buoyancy Units
- Lightweight (approx 1% of capacity) and packed small for transport/stowage.
- Easily inflated via standard monsoon valves prior to deployment.
- Designed for the cable to sit low between the floats to achieve a good pinch.
- Fitted with eyelets to allow for interconnection to ensure spacing along cable is maintained.
- Low-profile design to avoid catching cross-currents.
- All materials of European origin.
- General design concepts, manufacturing processes and material technology proven in offshore installation buoyancy applications since 1987.